Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has announced the KRCL Recruitment 2020: Technical Assistant Posts notification. Notification is out for 20 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible aspirants can send the application from 05/11/2020 to 27/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Technical Assistant (Electrical), Junior Technical Assistant (Electrical)
Post Date: 05/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 20
Place: Jammu and Kashmir
Important Dates for KRCL Recruitment 2020: Technical Assistant Post
Start Date to Submit Application
Last Date to Submit Application
27/11/2020 by 6:00 PM
Vacancy details of KRCL Recruitment 2020: Technical Assistant Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Technical Assistant||07|
|2||Junior Technical Assistant||13|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Technical Assistant||35000|
|2||Junior Technical Assistant||30000|
Age limit (as on 01/11/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Technical Assistant||30 years|
|2||Junior Technical Assistant||25 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
- Candidates should have completed full time Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in Electrical / Electronics / Power Electronics / Industrial Electronics with not less than 60% marks from a recognized University approved by AICTE.
- Senior Technical Assistant: Minimum two-year post qualification experience is required.
- Junior Technical Assistant: Nil
The selection will be based on
Note: The date & time of the interview will be intimated through mail or Phone.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply of KRCL Recruitment 2020: Technical Assistant Post
- The application can be downloaded from the official website www.konkanrailway.com.
- Interested candidates may send the application (without enclosures) to the mail id [email protected] on or before 27th November, 2020 by 18.00 hrs.
- Candidates should have their personal email id and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as KRCL shall send all recruitment related communications only through email till the recruitment is completely over.
- The documents along with the application are to be submitted on the date of interview.
- Self Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification.
- Self Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth.
- Self Attested copy of caste certificate.
- Two self attested passport size recently photographs.
- Self-Attested copy of Experience certificate (Wherever applicable).
- Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
Important Links for KRCL Recruitment 2020: Technical Assistant Post
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)