On 01/06/2020 Karnataka State Co-operative Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development released the KSCARD Bank Senior Assistant Recruitment Notice 2020. For 3 Senior Director, 2 Law Officer and 2 Account Officer, notice is out. From 02/06/2020 until 01/07/2020 eligible candidates can apply online. In the content below, applicants can show the post information, vacancy details, eligibility requirements, selection process, mode of application, fee structure and important dates.
Post Date: 05/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Important Date for KSCARD Bank Senior Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||02/06/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||01/07/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||03/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of KSCARD Bank Senior Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/7/2020.
|Category||Age Limit(Minimum Age)|
Candidates should have completed any Graduate Degree from any recognized university.
Candidates should have completed a Degree in L.L.B from any recognized university.
Candidates should have completed Degree from any recognized university.
- Written Examination
|1||SC/ ST/ Cat-1||
500+ 30 (post office charge)
1000+ 30 (post office charge)
How to Apply for KSCARD Bank Senior Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates can only apply online by visiting the official website of KSCARD Bank given below.
- Online registration commences on 02/06/2020.
- Candidates will have a legitimate mobile number and email-id.
- Read the directions after signing in to the official website and click on the “I accept the terms and conditions” checkbox.
- If you are a new user click on “online registration,” you can sign in and fill in the form after registering candidates.
- If you are a registered user then use the registration number and password to click on “already registered,” login.
- Now fill out all necessary correct information in the online form.
- Payment should be made after the application has been filed.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, candidates are required to take a print out of the Online Recruitment Application submitted at last.