Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Madras High Court has released the Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Office Assistant & Other Posts notification on 14/03/2021. Notification is out for 367 vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 14/03/2021 to 21/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Office Assistant, Chobdar, Library Attendant & Other
Post Date: 14/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 367
Important Dates for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Office Assistant & Other Posts
Start Date to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees (Online/By Challan)||23/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of the Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Office Assistant & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||All Posts||15,700 – 50,000|
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||SC / SC(A) / ST/ MBC & DC / BC / BCM and
Destitute Widows of all castes
|18 to 35 years|
|2||Unreserved / Other Categories||18 to 30 years|
|3||For In-Service Candidates||18 to 45 years|
- Candidates should have passed VIII Standard or its equivalent on the date of notification (14/03/2021).
- For Office Assistant: preference will be given for the persons having valid LMV driving licence / experience in cooking / experience in house-keeping.
The selection will be based on
- Common Written Examination
- Practical Test
- Oral Test
|1||BC / BCM / MBC & DC / Others / UR||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / Differently Abled Persons and Destitute
Widows of all castes
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Office Assistant & Other Posts
- Candidates apply online by visiting the official website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in.
- The Application contains two parts Part A and Part B. You must complete both Part A and Part B to apply for the Post.
- Part A (Registration Form), Once the registration is done move to Part B
- Part B (Application Form), Once you successfully login, fill your details to complete the Application.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload all the Attested Copies of required documents.
- Pay the Exam Fee
- The application must be submitted on or before 21/04/2021.
Important Links for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Office Assistant & Other Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)