Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 : Recruitment for the postal service of Gramin Dak Sevak–District Postmaster, Postmaster’s Deputies Assistant and Dak Sevak for the completion and distribution of 3650 VACs in the Postal Circle of the state of Maharashtra. Only by 30 November 2019 should qualifying interested candidates apply online.
Name of Post
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 1st November 2019. The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 years for OBC Candidates, 05 years for SC / ST and plus 10 years for PH category candidates.
Pay Scales: ₹ 2745-50-4245 / ₹ 3330-60-5130 / ₹ 3635-65-5585 / ₹ 3660-70-5760 / ₹ 4220-75-6470 / ₹ 4575-85-7125 etc.
(1) Minimum Matriculation (10th Class) Pass / Secondary School Examination from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
(2) Compulsory knowledge of Local Language (Maharashtra – Marathi, Goa – Konkani / Marathi). The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
Computer Knowledge: Technical skills and a basic training certificate from a recognized Computer Training Institute must be given to the applicant for at least 60 days. For this reason, certificates from central / state / university / community etc. will also be appropriate. In the case that an applicant studied computer as a Class X or Class XII subject or a higher education qualification if he or she is a Class X or Class XII or a higher education subject in the field of computer studies, the criteria of this computer certification may be relieved.
Job Residence: In the month following the election but prior to his / her commitment as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch, the applicant selected for the role of GDS BPM is obliged to reside in the branch postal office village. In the application, the applicant must submit a declaration for this reason. In post-village / delivery jurisdiction, the applicant selected for a place other than GDS BPM must reside.
(1) Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
(2) No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
(3) In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
(4) Candidates may choose any five choices of posts which relate to the Circle / Circles priority choice. If you choose a nominee, the preference of the lowest priority is kept and all other applicants forfeited. Ex: if a candidate selects 5 posts in more than one position, with preferred positions post1, post2, post3, post4, post5, etc., the position in the order of preference will be offered and the nomination for all other posts will be forfeited.
(5) In case candidate will fully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
(6) The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final
selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
(7) Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
Application Fee: Male Candidates are required to pay a fee of € 100 for the General and OBC Categories. The client requiring payment must visit every head office for payment. In order to make the fee claimant, notify the PO Counter registration number. No fee for all candidates for All Women and SC / ST.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates desired to apply online will have to register himself / herself in Online Application Portal (AP Post) on or before 30/11/2019. Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate.
Help Desk: For Queries of candidates related to notification may be given to email@example.com (OR) Help line number: 022-22621682. For Any technical issues in uploading of documents & submission of online data may be given to firstname.lastname@example.org.