Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Madhya Pradesh High Court has released the MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Clerk-Cum-Research Assistant Posts notification on 18/02/2020. Notification is out for 32 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26/02/2021 to 18/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Clerk-Cum-Research Assistant
Post Date: 18/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 32
Place: Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates for MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Clerk-Cum-Research Assistant Posts
Start Date of Online Application
26/02/2021 From 12:00 PM
Last Date of Online Application
18/03/2021 Till 11:55 PM
Vacancy Details of MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Clerk-Cum-Research Assistant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- The age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
- He/she should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be a Law Graduate having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School / College / University / Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- Candidates studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge of computer M.S. Office / Open Office / Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines / processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis and Westlaw etc.
The selection will be based on the:
- Online Exam
|1||For all candidates||922.16/- (Online)|
How to Apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Clerk-Cum-Research Assistant Posts
- The online applications will be available on the MP High Court website: www.mphc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 26/02/2020.
- Click on ->“Recruitment” -> “CLick here Online Application forms“.
- Click on the apply online button next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Fill the online form with correct details and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and click on the “Submit” button.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the Application for further requirements.
Important Links for MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Clerk-Cum-Research Assistant Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)