NABARD Consultancy Services has announced the NABCONS Project Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Project Consultant – CBS Management on contract basis, as project based contract staff. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online before 02/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Consultant
Post Date: 25/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NABCONS Project Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of NABCONS Project Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Consultant – CBS Management||65,000/-|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Project Consultant – CBS Management||45 years|
- Candidates should hold a Graduation degree with at least 60% marks / equivalent grade points in Computer Science / IT, Management, and other allied fields and
- Post-graduation degree with at least 55% marks / equivalent grade points in Computer Science/IT and Management, and other allied fields.
- Essential Experience: Candidates having minimum 3 years of full time experience in IT Vendor Management, Monitoring SLAs, Project Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of large projects/ Government projects with strong negotiation, organization, communication, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Desired Experience: Candidates having Techno-Financial background and having experience in areas of Banking Operations, Core Banking Solution, IT System Monitoring and related activities would be given preference.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NABCONS Project Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only through online.
- Online application is available on the official NABCONS website: www.nabcons.com or
- Candidates can apply using the direct apply link given below.
- Online registration ends on 02/08/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for NABCONS Project Consultant Recruitment:
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)