Northern Coalfields Limited has announced the NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/07/2020. Notification is out for 1500 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/07/2020 to 16/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Welder, Fitter, Electrician, Motor Mechanic
Post Date: 21/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 1500
Important Dates for NCL Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||17/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||16/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of NCL Apprentice Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Welder (Gas & Electric)||100|
Age limit (as on 31/12/2019):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||16 to 24 Years|
1. Welder (Gas & Electric)
Candidates should have passed 8th standard & ITI Welder from NCTV/SCTV recognized UP/MP based Institutes.
Candidates should have passed 10th standard & ITI Fitter Trade from NCTV/SCTV recognized UP/MP based Institutes.
Candidates should have passed 10th standard & ITI Electrician from NCTV/SCTV recognized UP/MP based Institutes.
4. Motor Mechanic
Candidates should have passed 10th standard & ITI Motor Mechanic Trade from NCTV/SCTV recognized UP/MP based Institutes.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NCL Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only through online.
- Candidates should go through two stages to complete the registration.
- Candidates have to register by visiting the www.apprenticeshipindia.org and download the register number.
- Stage 2: Online Application is available on the official website www.nclcil.in.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Online registration starts from 17/07/2020 to 16/08/2020.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)