Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
National Highways Authority of India has released the NHAI Recruitment 2020: Land Acquisition Support Official Posts notification on 26/11/2020. Notification is out for 02 vacancies on a contract basis. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application to the given address from 26/11/2020 to 25/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Land Acquisition Support Official
Post Date: 26/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2020: Land Acquisition Support Official Posts
Start Date to Submit Application
Last Date to Submit Application
Vacancy Details of NHAI Recruitment 2020: Land Acquisition Support Official Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Land Acquisition Support Official||02|
Applicable as per NHAI rules.
The upper age limit is 65 years.
- Retired Revenue Officials of Andhra Pradesh State Government at the level equivalent of SDM or equivalent with good understanding of Revenue matters and experience in Land Acquisition. Preference shall be given for local Retired Revenue Officials having required eligibility criteria.
- Retired Revenue Officer of State Government not below the rank of SDM or equivalent.
- 10 years minimum experience in the relevantState Revenue Department and have an in depth understanding of the current land acquisition process.
- Prior experience as a Land Acquisition Official for a State or National Highway project is preferred.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2020: Land Acquisition Support Official Posts
- The application is available on the NHAI website: www.nhai.gov.in
- Candidates may send the application in an enclosed format with self-attested copies of documents by Registered / Speed Post to the following address on or before 25/12/2020.
- Marks sheets / experience certificate
- Certificate in support of age
The Regional Officer, Regional Office-Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh), National Highways Authority of India, Plot No.21, Teachers’ Colony, Gurunanak Nagar Road, Vijayawada – 520 008 (Andhra Pradesh).
Important Links for NHAI Recruitment 2020: Land Acquisition Support Official Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)