Northern Railway has announced the Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/05/2020. Notification is out for 22 Senior Residents posts under the Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview on 10/06/2020 in New Delhi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Post Date: 28/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 22
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Northern Railway Senior Resident Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Departments||No. of Posts|
|6||OBST. & Gynae||02|
- Senior Resident: 67,700 – 2,08,700/- per month.
|Category||Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|General / UR||37 years||40 years|
|OBC||40 years||43 years|
|SC / ST||42 years||45 years|
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Degree recognized by MCI / NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree / Diploma before the date of the interview.
- On 28/05/2020 Northern Railway announced the notice of Senior Resident Recruitment 2020. Notification is out for 22 senior residents posts under the Northern Railway Central Hospital Senior Residency Scheme, New Delhi. In New Delhi on 10/06/2020 qualifying candidates will attend the Walk-in-interview. In the content below, candidates can view the post information, vacancy details, eligibility requirements, selection procedure, method of application, fee structure, syllabus, trend and important dates.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Northern Railway Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates must bring the filled application form, all original certificates and self-attested copies of all relevant documents & certificates to the below venue:
Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Senior Resident||10/06/2020 at 08.30 A.M to 11.00 A.M