Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer & Other Posts notification. Notification is out for 72 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06/04/2021 to 20/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Officer, Medical Officer, Chief Fire Officer, Station Officer
Post Date: 27/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 72
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer & Other Posts
Start Date to Submit Online Application
Last Date to Submit Online Application
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Technical Officer (Mechanical)||28|
|2||Technical Officer (Electrical)||10|
|3||Technical Officer (Civil)||12|
|4||Medical Officer/D (Specialists)||08|
|5||Medical Officer/C (GDMO)||07|
|6||Chief Fire Officer||03|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Technical Officer / Medical Officer-D||67,700|
|2||Medical Officer-C / Chief Fire Officer||56,100|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Technical Officer / Medical Officer-D||40 years|
|2||Medical Officer-C||35 years|
|3||Station Officer / Chief Fire Officer||40 years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduation, MBBS, MBA, B.E / B.Tech from the recognized University / Institutes.
- Written Test / Interview
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer & Other Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website of NPCIL www.npcil.nic.in.
- Click on Careers -> apply Online.
- Complete the registration using a valid e-mail id and mobile number.
- Registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Login and fill the application form carefully and get the details verified.
- Upload all the required documents as per the specifications given.
- Pay the application fees (if specified) and print the application for future reference.
Important Links for NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Technical Officer & Other Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)