Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released the NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 15/06/2021. Notification is out for 173 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/07/2021 and 16/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 17/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 173
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||17/07/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||16/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|3||Welder (Gas & Electric)||08|
|6||Pump Operator cum Mechanic||05|
|8||Mechanic (Chiller Plant) Industrial Air Conditioning||05|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Stipend|
|1||Candidates engaged after two years of ITI course||8,855|
|2||Candidates engaged after one year of ITI course||7,700|
- The age limit should be between 18 to 24 years as on 16/08/2021.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC(NCL)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and
- Candidates should have completed ITI in their relevant Trade.
- The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates have to register at the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and E entrepreneurship www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Candidates enrolled for apprenticeship in the web portal have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E05203300798.
- Fill in all the required details correctly and submit the online application.
- Printout of online application (affixing original photo & candidate signature on the application ) along with all the supporting documents should reach at the following address on or before 16/08/2021.
Senior Manager (HRM), HR-Recruitment Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District-627 106.
Important Links for NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)