Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released the NTPC Recruitment 2021: Executive & Specialists Posts notification. Notification is out for 35 Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 01/04/2021 to 15/04/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Executive, Senior Executive, Specialists
Post Date: 01/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 35
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NTPC Recruitment 2021: Executive & Specialists Posts
Start Date to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply Online
Vacancy details of NTPC Recruitment 2021: Executive & Specialists Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Executive (IT Data Center Recovery)||08|
|3||Senior Executive (Solar)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Senior Executive / Specialists||Based on Nature of Experience|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|2||Senior Executive Specialists||45 years|
1. Executive (Safety)
- Candidates should have completed Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Production / Electrical / Civil /Power Engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized University with full time Diploma in Industrial Safety / Fire & Safety at recognized University / Institutions.
2. Executive (IT-Data center/ Data Recovery)
- Candidates should have completed Engineering Degree in Computer Science / IT / Electronics & Communication with at least 60% marks from recognized University.
3. Senior Executive (Solar)
- Engineering Degree in Civil with at least 60% marks from recognized University and Candidates with M. Tech Degree will be preferred.
4. Specialist (Solar)
- Engineering Degree in Electrical with at least 60% marks from recognized University and candidates with M. Tech / MBA Degree will be preferred.
The selection will be based on
Application fees can be paid through online/offline mode.
- Gen / OBC / EWS category: 300/-
- SC / ST / PwD / Female / XSM: Nil
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021: Executive & Specialists Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting NTPC website www.ntpc.co.in
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode / offline mode.
- All recognized Credit / Debit cards and Net Banking facilities will be availed for this purpose.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for NTPC Recruitment 2021: Executive & Specialists Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)