Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 08 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/12/2020 to 15/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (OH), FDMO & GDMO
Post Date: 07/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
Start Date to Submit Application
Last Date to Submit Application
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO)||01|
|2||Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)||01|
|3||Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FDMO)||06|
- Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH): 72,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – GDMO (Part Time): 72,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FMO): 75,000/- per month.
1. Medical Officer (GDMO / FMO / OH)
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
- The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with Medical Council of India / State
The selection will be based on
Note: Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Whatsapp / Skype / Zoom / Google Meet / Webex, etc.
The candidate selected for Bhubaneshwar will be able to join immediately, while the rest of the candidates selected at Kolkata & Bokaro will be able to join from 01/01/2021.
There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is done candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- The application form along with a scanned copy of all the required documents should be sent to the mentioned email address.
- The registration site shall remain open from 08/12/2020 to 15/12/2020.
- Scanned copy of any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree / Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organisation / PSU).
- Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable).
Important Links for ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)