Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2020: Doctor Posts notification. Notification is out for 08 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 23/12/2020 and 24/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (OH), FDMO & GDMO
Post Date: 17/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Doctor Posts
23/12/2020 & 24/12/2020
|9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Doctor Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO)||05|
|2||Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)||01|
|3||Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FMO)||02|
- Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH): 55,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – GDMO: 72,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FMO): 75,000/- per month.
1. Medical Officer (GDMO / FMO)
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
2. Medical Officer (OH)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S).
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Doctor Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly and required to bring it at the time of interview along with a scanned copy of required documents.
ONGC Officer's Club, ONGC, Makarpura Road, Baroda.
- Any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree / Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organisation / PSU).
- Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable).
Important Links for ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Doctor Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)