Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 06 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-In-Interview on 28/12/2020 & 29/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (OH), FDMO & GDMO
Post Date: 22/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
Date of Walk-In-Interview
28/12/2020 & 29/12/2020
|09.00 hrs. to 10.00 hrs.|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO)||02|
|2||Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)||02|
|3||Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FDMO)||01|
|4||Contract Medical Officer – Homeopathy||01|
- Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH): 72,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – GDMO (Part Time): 72,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FMO): 75,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – Homeopathy: 55,000/- per month.
1. Medical Officer (GDMO / FMO / OH)
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
- The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with Medical Council of India / State
- Candidates should possess a BHMS Degree from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can download the application by visiting the ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates will be required to bring the application along with the following documents in original along with a set of Self Attested Photocopies to the venue.
ONGC Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 3, ONGC Colony PhaseI, Magdalla, Surat394518.
- Duly filled in Application Format attached at Annexure I.
- Any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
- Passport size photograph.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining Date of Birth shall be considered.
- Consolidated Marksheet of MBBS / BHMS Degree.
- M.B.B.S. / BHMS Degree.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate (in case of OBC candidate caste certificate / NCL certificate should be in central government format).
- PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions / benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree / Diploma.
Important Links for ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)