Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2021: Junior Consultant Posts notification. Notification is out for 38 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can submit the application from 23/02/2021 to 04/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Consultant
Post Date: 23/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 38
Place: Ahmedabad, Mehsana
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2021: Junior Consultant Posts
Start Date to Submit the Application
Last Date to Submit the Application
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2021: Junior Consultant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Consultant (Ahmedabad)||23|
|2||Junior Consultant (Mehsana)||15|
- Junior Consultant: 40,000 per month + 2000 (Maximum) for Communication facilities against the submission of invoice.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Junior Consultant||65 years|
- Experience: Candidates should be a Retired ONGC persons at E3 to E6 level with at least 10 years of experience in Work Over / Drilling operations.
The selection will be based on
Note: Date, Venue for test, personal interaction and other details will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in due course of time through emails.
- There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment 2021: Junior Consultant Posts
- Candidates can download the application from ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- The application should be sent to the following email ID [email protected] (for Ahmedabad), [email protected] (for Mehsana) or
- Applications can also be submited in person in Contract Cell, Well Services at Ahmedabad and Mehsana Asset, respectively.
Important Links for ONGC Recruitment 2021: Junior Consultant Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)