Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Post notification on 15/10/2020. Notification is out for 02 vacancies two work on contract basis may be located anywhere in India. Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply online from 15/10/2020 to 24/10/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 15/10/2020
No. of Vacancies: 02
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer
|Start Date to Submit the Application||15/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||24/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer
|S. No||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Medical Officer||02 (UR)|
|S. No||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer||No maximum age limit|
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses MBBS with Valid registration at State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
- Desirable: Aspirants with Post Master Degree in the relevant field are preferable.
Selection will be based on
- Qualification (70 marks).
- Interview (30 marks).
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer
- Aspirants may apply through Online mode (Email) only.
- Eligible aspirants should send the dully filled in application enclosed by the required documents and scanned passport size photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Aspirants may download the application by visiting the official site www.ongcindia.com.
Documents to be enclosed with the application:
- Age Proof.
- Qualification Certificates with Marksheets.
- Experience Certificates.
- NOC (if applicable).
- Caste / Community Certificate.
Important Links for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)