Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2020: GDMO Posts notification. Notification is out for 13 vacancies on a contract basis at Ahmedabad. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27/10/2020 to 05/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Officer (OH)
Post Date: 27/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 13
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2020: GDMO Posts
Online Application – Start Date
|Online Application – Last Date||05/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2020: GDMO Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO)||12|
|2||Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)||01|
- General Duty Medical Officer: 72,000/- per month.
- Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH): 72,000/- per month.
Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
Note: Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Whatsapp / Skype / Zoom / Google Meet / Webex, etc.
There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment 2020: GDMO Posts
- Candidates may apply online by visiting ONGC www.ongcindia.com official website.
- The registration site shall remain open from 27/10/2020 to 05/11/2020.
- After registration candidates shall email their relevant documents.
- The candidates are advised to mail all the documents & photograph in separate pdf files (for docs) & jpg/jpeg file (for recent color photo) to [email protected] on or before 05/11/2020.
- In case of in-person interview, candidates will be required to bring the mentioned documents in original along with a set of self-attested photocopies.
- Age Proof
- Qualification Certificates with Marksheets
- Experience Certificates
- NOC (if applicable)
- Caste / Community Certificate
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph & Photo Identity proof
- Address Proof
- Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable)
Important Links for ONGC Recruitment 2020: GDMO Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)