Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 03 vacancies on a contract basis at Chennai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/11/2020 to 27/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Officer (OH)
Post Date: 18/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
Online Application – Start Date
|Online Application – Last Date||27/11/2020 till 5:00 P.M|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO)||02|
|2||Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)||01|
- General Duty Medical Officer: 72,000/- per month.
- Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH): 72,000/- per month.
Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
Note: Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Whatsapp / Skype / Zoom / Google Meet / Webex, etc.
There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates need to visit the ONGC official site www.ongcindia.com to register Online.
- Candidates can also apply by using the “Direct Online Apply link” given below.
- The registration site shall remain open from 18/11/2020 to 27/11/2020.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application.
- Upload the required documents in pdf / jpeg / jpg format.
- Click on Final submit.
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- Consolidated MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- Post Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Additional Qualification (MCh / DM) (If applicable)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Photo identity proof Aadhar Card etc.
- Caste / PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Experience Certificate (If any)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Scanned copy of Passport size photograph in jpg / jpeg format.
Important Links for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)