Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 08 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can email the application from 20/11/2020 to 30/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (OH), FDMO & GDMO
Post Date: 18/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Place: Kolkata, Bokaro, Bhubaneswar
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
Start Date to Submit Application
Last Date to Submit Application
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) (Part Time)||03|
|2||Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)||01|
|3||Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FDMO)||04|
- Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH): 72,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – GDMO (Part Time): 41,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FDMO): 75,000/- per month.
1. Medical Officer (GDMO / FDMO / OH)
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
Note: Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Whatsapp / Skype / Zoom / Google Meet / Webex, etc.
The candidate selected for Bhubaneshwar will be able to join immediately, while the rest of the candidates selected at Kolkata & Bokaro will be able to join from 01/01/2021.
There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
- Applications can be downloaded from the official website www.ongcindia.com.
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed / hand written application in the given format at Annexure-I to the email address [email protected] as pdf file.
- The application form along with a scanned copy of all the required documents should be sent to the mentioned email address.
- The application must be submitted on or before 30/11/2020.
- Duly filled Application Format available at Annexure-I of this advertisement
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- Post-Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Additional Qualification (MCh / DM) (If applicable)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Aadhar Card or any other ID proof
- Caste/ PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate in Occupational Health (If applicable)
- Experience Certificate (If any)
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Self-attested experience certificates (if applicable)
Important Links for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)