CMAT Syllabus 2021 NTA CMAT Section Wise Exam Pattern Download PDF Exam Pattern Check Latest Exam Pattern for NTA CMAT Common Management Admission Test Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2021 Download CMAT Previous Papers National Testing Agency CMAT Syllabus NTA CMAT 2021
CMAT Syllabus 2021
Latest Update 23 Dec 2020: Get here the detailed syllabus and exam pattern for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2021. Keep visiting this page for regular updates…
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination for entry into management programs, Conducted by NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY (NTA). The CMAT is a three-hour computer-based online test which is conducted in a single session to evaluate the candidate’s ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
About NTA :
National Testing Agency is fully responsible for conduction CMAT Exam 2021. Candidates who want to take admission in Management Courses, for them this exam is of vital importance. Without information about proper exam pattern & syllabus, preparation will not up to marks & that leads to failure in the exam. So in this section, we provide you Exam Pattern & Syllabus for CMAT exam.
Exam Pattern is as follows:-
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
- Total Time Duration of exam will be 180 minutes.
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks
- For each correct response, candidate will get 04 (four) marks
- For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Un-answered/un-attempted will be given no marks.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option.
- However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted it correctly as per the revised Answer key will be awarded marks.
- In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given to all the candidates who have attempted it.
CMAT 2021 Exam Syllabus:
Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation:
Algebra Basic algebra, factors & simplification, polynomials, Arithmetic Simple & compound interest, installments, taxation, shares & dividends, Ratio & proportion, percentage, time, distance & work, profit & loss, Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Problem on Ages, Investment etc.. From Data Interpretation Use of Tables and Graphs, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart, Pictorial Graph etc.
Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
It will be test of English comprehension. questions will be asked from antonyms, synonyms, grammar, idioms & phrases, Correction, Comprehension, Sentence Error, fill in the blanks, Misspell word, One-word Substitution, Active & Passive Voice, Preposition, Cloze Test, etc.
Question will be asked from Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. Focus will be on Current national & International events, banking, sports etc. Some questions from Finance & Marketing asked in the exam.
Final Words of CMAT Syllabus 2021:
The Interested Candidates should begin the preparation for the upcoming exam In Feb 2021. For the Latest updated Information regarding the CMAT Syllabus Keep Visit this page.
Important Link Area of CMAT Syllabus 2021
Candidates Can Leave Their Comment in the Comment Box. We will make a full try to Answer your Relative Query. www.jobriya.in