HPPSC AE Syllabus – Overview
|HPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF|
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|Selection Process||Screening/ Preliminary Exam and Personality Test|
HPPSC AE Selection Process
- Stage 1: Screening Test – In the first stage of the selection process to recruit the candidates for the HPPSC AE posts screening test will be conducted to shortlist them for the further selection process (Personality Test).
- Stage 2: Personality Test – The Second Stage in the Selection Process of HPPSC Assistant Engineer is the Personality Test which is for 100 but there is no particular exam pattern or syllabus for the Personality Test. So to crack this round candidates must be well-versed with overall personality, mental strength, and other such soft skills, etc.
During the Personality Test, there will be document verification and no candidate be allowed to get proceeded in the personality round if the documents are not verified. Finally, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) officials will recruit candidates who will score more marks on the Personality Test. If the candidates score equal marks in the Personality Test, then a candidate securing more marks in the Computer Based Test will be recruited than the candidates securing lesser marks. In the case of marks in Computer Based/ Offline Test are equal then the candidate who is senior in age will be selected then the candidate junior in age.
HPPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
- There will be a Computer Based Test/ Offline test for 100 marks.
- The CBT will be given with 100 objective-type questions.
- The negative marks for each wrong answer will be 0.25.
- There will be 0.25 marks will be deducted as a penalty if a candidate gives more than one answer to a question.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge of National and International affairs||10||10|
|General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh||10||10|
|Professional Knowledge of (B.Tech Standard – Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, IT)||80||80|
|Time Duration||2 hours|
Minimum Qualifying Marks
Stage 1 – Screening Test
- Minimum Pass Marks or Qualifying marks for General Category – 25%
- Minimum Pass Marks or Qualifying marks for Reserved Category – 20%
Stage 2 – Personality Test
- Minimum Pass Marks or Qualifying marks for General Category – 45
- Minimum Pass Marks or Qualifying marks for Reserved Category – 35
HPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus
Candidates, you should not waste your time by searching many sites for HPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus because we provided Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer Subject Wise Syllabus 2021. Have the reference of each subject topic to have thorough preparation. Also, soon after referring to this page start preparing the proper timetable to prepare for the test.
HPPSC AE Current Affairs (National & International) Syllabus
- National Dance
- Famous Places in India, Across World
- Scientific observations
- Political Science
- Indian Culture
- Economic Problems in India, Across World
- World organizations
- Books and Authors
- Science and innovations
- Geography of India, Other Countries
- Countries and Capitals
- Music & Literature
- Important Dates
- New inventions
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
HPPSC Assistant Engineer General Knowledge Syllabus
- Himachal Pradesh History
- Inventions in the World
- Himachal Pradesh Culture
- Himachal Pradesh Parliament
- Famous Books & Authors of Himachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh Politics
- Himachal Pradesh Economy
- Himachal Pradesh Geography
Himachal Pradesh PSC AE Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Environmental Studies etc.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Steel Structures.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- PSC Structures.
HPPSC Electrical Engineering Syllabus for Assistant Engineer
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing etc
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and other Electrical Engineering topics etc
- Performance of line fault analysis
- Measurement of Electrical Power
- Functions of capacitors & reactors
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass, etc
- Power Engineering
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing
HPPSC AE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Hydraulics machinery
- Machine Design
- Industrial engineering
- Thermal engineering
- engineering materials
- Manufacturing Technology
- Engineering mechanics and strength of materials
HPPSC Assistant Engineer Information Technology Syllabus
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Programming and Data Structures
- Design and Implementation
- Operating Systems
- Computer Communication Network
- Network Programming
- Software Engineering
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Information Systems
- Database Management Systems
- Object-oriented Analysis and Design
- Artificial Intelligence and Applications
The post HPPSC AE CIVIL Preparation Book 2022 appeared first on Exam Inspect.
There are no reviews yet.