PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2021 PNRD Assam Tax Collector Syllabus 2021 PNRD Assam Tax Collector/ Road Mohorar Exam Syllabus 2020 Panchayat & Rural Development Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary 2020 Check PNRD Assam Exam Pattern
PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2020
Advertisement No: PDDE(I1)126/2019/45-52
About PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary Recruitment:
Panchayat & Rural Development, Govt. of Assam has recently announce about the recruitment of 1004 Posts of Asstt. Block Development Officer (), Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector cum Road Mohorar & Junior Assistant. There are Many Candidates Who filled their Online Application form. The Process of Submitting the Online Application form is started from 28.08.2020 to 17.09.2020. Candidates Can Check there Recruitment Details from the Below Provided Link.
PNRD Assam will conduct the written exam Soon for the above Vacant Posts. All the Candidates who Successfully submitted there Online Application form will face the Exam. The Exam date will be announce soon on the Official website of Panchayat & Rural Development, Govt. of Assam.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of these posts Exam conducting by PNRD Assam.
- Written Exam
- Work Experience
Exam Pattern is as Follows:-
- Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- Question Paper will be 100 Question/ Marks.
- Each question will be of 1 (one) mark
- The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and (iii) General Knowledge.
- However, for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, there will be additional part on Accountancy.
- Time Duration of the test will be of 2 (two) hours.
- There will be Negative Marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer.
Exam Syllabus for these posts is as Follows :-
Logical reasoning : Questions will be from topics- Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space visualization, Problem solving, Analysis and Judgment, Decision-making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
Aptitude : Focus on Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
Comprehension : Candidates Should solve the Comprehensions according to there Ability. The Exam Will be Conducted for measuring the Candidates Comprehension.
General Knowledge : In this objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. Questions will also be included towards a scientist sight and thinking which expected from an educated person. So, candidates should must focus on affairs about India and its adjacent countries too. Scientific Progress/Development, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India : Question will be asked from Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. Focus will be on Current national & International events, banking, sports etc. Some questions from Finance & Marketing can be ask in the exam.
Note: Maximum 10 Marks will be Given for Work Experience
- Five Percent (5%) additional mark upto 2 years Experience of contractual/ casual workers out of the total marks.
- Six Percent (6%) additional mark above 2 to 4 years Experience of contractual/ /casual workers out of the total marks.
- Seven Percent (7%) additional mark above 4 to 5 years Experience of contractual /casual workers out of the total marks.
- Eight Percent (8%) additional mark above 5 to 7 years Experience of contractual /casual workers out of the total marks.
- Ten Percent (10%) additional mark for more than 7 years and above Experience of contractual /casual workers out of the total marks.
Final Words :
Candidates can bookmark our website (www.Jobriya.in) by pressing Ctrl+D for getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards and Results.
Important Link Area of PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary Syllabus:
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.
The post PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat
Secretary Preparation Book 2021 appeared first on Exam Inspect.