PUCET PG syllabus 2021 – Download Exam Pattern Here. The Panjab University has updated the syllabus & exam pattern for PU-CET (P.G.) – 2020. The interested candidates who are going to apply can download the syllabus and exam pattern from here. Let’s see the syllabus and exam pattern in the below description.
PU CET PG syllabus 2021:
PUCET PG L.L.M Exam Pattern
Candidates can know the various aspects of the exam pattern of PU CET LLM 2021 in the table that is given below:
PUCET PG M.A. Mass Communication Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of PU CET MA mass communication 2021 so that they can devise a strategy to crack the entrance test.
PUCET 2021 MA Mass Communication Exam Pattern
PUCET PG M.C.A. Exam Pattern
PU CET MCA Exam Pattern 2021 mentions the type of questions that will be asked in the entrance exam, the total number of questions that will be asked, and the total marks.
- Duration of PU CET MCA 2021:1:30 hours
- Total Number of questions: 75
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Marks: 75 marks
PUCET MCA 2021 Exam Pattern
PU CET PG syllabus 2021 Details:
- Constitution Law
- Administrative Law
- Service Law
- Environmental Law
- Human Rights
- Indian Penal Code (IPC),
- Pr. Code and Law of Evidence
- Family Law of Contract Law of Torts Public
- International Law
- Labour Laws and Company Law
- Précis writing
- English Comprehension
- Article Writing on current events Feature,
- writing on personalities, reviews, etc
- Interpretative passage
How To Download PU CET PG Syllabus & Exam Pattern?
- Open the official site of PU CET PG
- Click on the notification link
- The recruitment notice page will be appear
- In the last of the page the exam patter and syllabus will be placed
- Or download from the below highlighted link
What is the exam date in PU CET PG?
The exam is going to be held on 13th & 14th June 2021.
How to download PU CET PG Syllabus & Exam Pattern?
Download from official site.
What is the total mark for PU CET PG L.L.M Exam?
Total Marks : 100