PGCIL, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest transmission utilities in the World, released a notification (Advt. No. 02/2017) for the recruitment of 152 Executive Trainees through GATE 2017. Interested candidates can apply before 31-03-2017.
More details about eligibility criteria with respect to prescribed educational qualifications, percentage of marks, age etc. and the procedure for application are mentioned below:
PGCIL Vacancy Details:
• Post Name: Executive Trainee
• No. of Vacancy: 152 Posts
Trade Wise Vacancies:
• Electrical: 103 Posts
• Electronics: 15 Posts
• Civil: 15 Posts
• Computer: 19 Posts
Job Location: All India
Education Qualification for PGCIL Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute and should have appeared in GATE 2017.
Age Limit (as on 31-12-2016): 28 years (maximum)
• For SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 years
• For OBC Category Candidates: 03 years
• PWD Category Candidates: 10 years
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made through marks obtained in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
• Un-reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 200
• SC/ST/Pwd & Ex-servicemen Category Candidates: NILL
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through PGCIL website www.powergridindia.com from 09-03-2017 to 31-03-2017.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 09-03-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 31-03-2017
BSNL recruitment Latest Notification:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 2,710 candidates for the post of Junior Telecom Officer Telecom JTO (T) through GATE-2017. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 06-03-2017 to 06-04-2017.
More details about BSNL Recruitment 2017 including vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below:
BSNL Vacancy Details:
Post Name No. of Vacancies Pay Scale
Junior Telecom Officer Telecom JTO (T) 2,710 Posts Rs. 16,400 – 40,500
Circle Wise Vacancies:
• Andaman & Nicobar: 13 Posts
• Assam: 166 Posts
• Bihar: 10 Posts
• Chhattisgarh: 56 Posts
• Gujarat: 260 Posts
• Himachal Pradesh: 53 Posts
• Jammu & Kashmir: 84 Posts
• Jharkhand: 45 posts
• Karnataka: 300 Posts
• Kerala: 330 Posts
• Maharashtra: 440 Posts
• North East-I: 91 Posts
• North East-II: 17 Posts
• Northern Telecom Region NTR: 28 Posts
• Odisha: 94 Posts
• Punjab: 163 Posts
• Tamil Nadu: 103 Posts
• Uttar Pradesh (West): 117 Posts
• Uttarakhand: 10 Posts
• West Bengal: 93 Posts
• Chennai Telecom District: 37 Posts
Job Location: All India
Eligibility Criteria for Apex Bank Recruitment:
Education Qualification: Candidates applying for the above vacancies must possess BE/B.Tech. or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc. (Computer Science) and are required to appear for GATE Exam-2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS/EC/EE/IN.
Age Limit (as on 06-04-2017): 18 to 30 years
• For SC/ST Category Candidates: 5 years
• For OBC Category Candidates: 3 years
• For PWD Category Candidates: 10 years
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made the basis of VALID GATE SCORE-2017.
• General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 500
• SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 300
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through BSNL website “http://www.bsnl.co.in/” from 06-03-2017 to 06-04-2017.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 06-03-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 06-04-2017