Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Reserve Bank of India has released RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 notification on 02/02/2021. Notification is out to fill 48 vacancies. So Interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 02/02/2021 to 15/02/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical)
Post Date: 02/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 48
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021:
Starting Date for Submission of Application
Last Date for Submission of Application
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||08/03/2021|
Vacancy details of RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021:
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||24|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||24|
|S. No||Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer||21,400 per month|
Age limit (as on 01/02/2021):
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
|S. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||10 years|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/or civil maintenance of office buildings / commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings / commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
- Online Exam
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates (Intimation Charges only)||50/-|
|GEN / OBC / EWSs||450/-|
How to Apply for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the RBI website www.rbi.org.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After successful registration, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021:
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)