The RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification was issued by Reserve Bank of India on 20/06/2020. Notification is out in Jammu and Srinagar for 02 Medical Consultant (MC) on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration. Before 10/07/2020, eligible candidates will forward the application form to the address given. In the content below, candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria , selection process, method of application, fee structure and important dates.
Post Date: 20/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: Jammu & Srinagar
Important Dates for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/06/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Consultant – Jammu||01|
|2||Medical Consultant – Srinagar||01|
- 850/- per hour for the entire period of contract.
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
- Candidates should hold an MBBS degree from any University recognized in the allopathic system of medicine by the Medical Council of India.
- Applicants with a postgraduate degree in General Medicine may apply for the post as well.
- Applicants in any hospital or as a medical practitioner should have a minimum of 02 years of experience.
- In a radius of 3-5 km from the Bank, applicants should have their own dispensary or place of residence.
The selection will be based on the following.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- The application is downloaded from an official website: www.rbi.org.in
- Application is added at the end of the PDF notice.
- The application should be sent separately to Medical Consultant Jammu and Srinagar.
- The application should be submitted in a cover superscribed “Request for Medical Consultant, RBI, Jammu with fixed hourly remuneration on contract basis”
- The application should be submitted in the cover “Application for the post of Medical Consultant, RBI, Srinagar with fixed hourly remuneration on contract basis”
- Candidates sent the application filled in to the following address:
For RBI Medical Consultant Jammu and Srinagar:
Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Rail Head Complex, Jammu-180012.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)