Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has announced the RITES Recruitment 2020: General Manager Post notification on 06/10/2020. Notification is out for 02 vacancy to work under Railway / Modernization Projects on Deputation basis shall be 5 years in Gurgaon. Aspiring candidates may apply from 06/10/2020 to 05/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Additional General Manager (Traffic), Deputy General Manager (Traffic)
Post Date: 06/10/2020
No. of Vacancies: 02
Important dates for RITES Recruitment 2020: General Manager Post
|Start Date of Application||06/10/2020|
|Last Date of Application||05/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of RITES Recruitment 2020: General Manager Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
|1||Additional General Manager (Traffic)||01|
|2||Deputy General Manager (Traffic)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Additional General Manager (Traffic)||7th CPC Pay Matrix – 13|
|2||Deputy General Manager (Traffic)||7th CPC Pay Matrix – 11|
- Candidate should be 56 years or below.
1.Additional General Manager (Traffic)
- Experience: Candidate should be a Group-A Traffic Officer with minimum 13 years experience in Railway in Train Operations / Commercial / Safety & Policy Decision.
2. Deputy General Manager (Traffic)
- Experience: Candidate should be a Group-A & Group-B Traffic Officers with minimum 5 years experience in Railway in Train Operations / Commercial / Safety & Policy Decision.
Selection will be based on
- Educational Qualification, CV, Length of Service (25 marks)
- Experience and Domain Knowledge (25 marks)
- APRs, D & AR and Vigilance record (25 marks)
- Potential and overall Suitability of the candidate (25 marks)
There is no Application Fee.
How to apply for RITES Recruitment 2020: General Manager Post
- Eligible candidates may apply Online by visiting the official site www.rites.com
- Candidates are advised to take print out while submitting the application as it contains the register number.
- The hard copy of the CV enclosed by the application print out and other required documents must be forwarded through the Cadre Controlling / Zonal Railway.
- The application must be submitted on or before 05/11/2020.
Documents to be attached with the CV:
- Qualification Certificates
- Experience certificates
- NOC / DAR clearance and ACRs
Important Links for RITES Recruitment 2020: General Manager Post
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)