Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has announced the RITES Recruitment 2020: Manager Post notification on 06/10/2020. Notification is out for 01 vacancy to work under Railway / Modernization Projects on Deputation basis in Gurgaon. Aspiring aspirants may apply from 06/10/2020 to 20/10/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Manager / Assistant Manager
Post Date: 06/10/2020
No. of Vacancies: 01
Important dates for RITES Recruitment 2020: Manager Post
|Start Date of Application||06/10/2020|
|Last Date of Application||20/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of RITES Recruitment 2020: Manager Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
|1||Manager / Assistant Manager||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Manager||7th CPC Pay Matrix – 7|
|2||Assistant Manager||7th CPC Pay Matrix – 8|
- Candidate should be 55 years or below.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses BE / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience: Aspirants should have minimum 10 years of working experience in Railway Workshop or Production Unit or COFMOW.
Selection will be based on
- Educational Qualification, CV, Length of Service (25 marks)
- Experience and Domain Knowledge (25 marks)
- APRs, D & AR and Vigilance record (25 marks)
- Potential and overall Suitability of the candidate (25 marks)
There is no Application Fee.
How to apply for RITES Recruitment 2020: Manager Post
- Eligible aspirants may apply Online by visiting the official site www.rites.com
- Aspirants are advised to take print out while submitting the application as it contains the register number.
- The hard copy of the CV enclosed by the application print out and other required documents must be forwarded through the Cadre Controlling / Zonal Railway.
- The application must be submitted on or before 20/10/2020.
Documents to be attached with the CV:
- Qualification Certificates
- Experience certificates
- NOC / DAR clearance and ACRs
Important Links for RITES Recruitment 2020: Manager Post
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)