Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Rail India Technical and Economic Service has announced the RITES Recruitment 2020: Director Post notification on 14/10/2020. Notification is out for 01 posts to work for a period of 5 years. Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply online from 14/10/2020 to 17/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chairman & Managing Director
Post Date: 14/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for RITES Recruitment 2020: Director Post
|Start Date of Online Application||14/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||17/12/2020 by 03.00 PM|
Vacancy details of RITES Recruitment 2020: Director Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Chairman & Managing Director||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Chairman & Managing Director||2,00,000 – 3,70,000 (IDA)|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Chairman & Managing Director||45 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses Graduate from a recognized university with good academic record.
- Desirable: Candidates with experience in infrastructure sector are preferable.
- Experience: Candidates should have experience in Marketing / Finance / Production / Projects.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply of RITES Recruitment 2020: Director Post
- Candidates may apply through Online by visiting the official site www.rites.com
- Online application will be available from 14/10/2020 to 17/12/2020.
- After filling up the Online application form, candidates need to take a print out of the submitted application and send it to the following address through post on or before 17/12/2020 by 03.00 PM.
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Important Links for RITES Recruitment 2020: Director Post
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)