Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has announced the RITES Recruitment 2020: General Manager Posts notification on 10/11/2020. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 10/11/2020 to 09/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: General Manager (Electrical) / Group General Manager
Post Date: 10/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for RITES Recruitment 2020: General Manager Posts
Start Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
Vacancy Details of RITES Recruitment 2020: General Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Group General Manager / General Manager (Electrical)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Group General Manager / General Manager (Electrical)||7th CPC Matrix Level (14/15)|
The upper age limit is 58 years.
Candidates should have working experience in TRD maintenance / construction of Railway Electrification.
The selection will be based on:
- Educational Qualification, Evaluation of CV, Length of service (25 marks)
- Work Experience (25 Marks)
- APRs, D&AR and Vigilance record (25 marks)
- Overall Suitability (25 Marks)
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2020: General Manager Posts
- Online applications will be available on the RITES website: www.rites.com.
- Online registration starts from 10/11/2020 to 09/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.
- Send the scanned copy of the online application with all the required documents and CV to the given address on or before 09/12/2020.
Recruitment Cell, RITES Ltd, Gurgaon–122001, Haryana
Important Links for RITES Recruitment 2020: General Manager Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)