Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has released the RITES Recruitment 2020: General Manager Posts notification for 05 General Manager (Civil) Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application to the given address from 09/11/2020 to 24/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: General Manager (Civil)
Post Date: 09/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for RITES Recruitment 2020: General Manager Posts
Start Date to Submit Application
Last Date to Submit Application
Vacancy Details of RITES Recruitment 2020: General Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||General Manager (Civil)||05|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||General Manager (Civil)||1,20,000 – 2,80,000|
1. General Manager (Civil)
Candidates should have completed B.E / BTech / B.Sc in Civil and working in level 13 or above of 7th CPC with more than 19 years of Group “A” service.
The selection will be based on:
- Educational Qualification, Evaluation of CV, Length of service (25 marks)
- Work Experience (25 Marks)
- APRs, D&AR and Vigilance record (25 marks)
- Overall Suitability (25 Marks)
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2020: General Manager Posts
- Online applications will be available on the RITES website: www.rites.com.
- Online registration starts from 09/11/2020 to 24/12/2020.
- For General Manager (Civil) posts candidates should send the application with all the required documents and CV to the address mentioned on the notification on or before 24/12/2020.
Important Links for RITES Recruitment 2020: General Manager Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)