Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced the RPSC Recruitment 2021: Head Master Posts notification. Notification is out for 83 Vacancies. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 14/06/2021 to 13/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Head Master
Post Date: 07/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 83
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2021: Head Master Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||14/06/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||13/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of RPSC Recruitment 2021: Head Master Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Age limit (As on 01/07/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Head Master||21 to 40 years|
- Candidates must hold second Class in Shastri / Bachelor’s degree (Science / Arts group) having minimum 48% marks and Shiksha Shastri / Degree or Diploma in education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Candidates should have 5 years of teaching experience.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
Candidates should pay the application fee online.
|1||Gen / EWS / Other State||350/-|
|2||OBC / BC||250/-|
|3||SC / ST / PH||150/-|
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2021: Head Master Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the RPSC website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in ->Click on Apply online link.
- First, candidates need to complete the One Time Registration (OTR) in the Recruitment Portal.
- After the registration candidates will get an Application I.D. to the registered email id or phone number.
- Login using Application I.D. / Register number and Password, fill the online form.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and completed the payment online.
- Take a printout of the completed application and keep it for future reference.
Important Links for RPSC Recruitment 2021: Head Master Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)