Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Steel Authority of India Limited has announced the SAIL Recruitment 2020: Medical Specialist Post notification. Notification is out for 14 Vacancies at Durgapur Steel Plant. Interested and Eligible candidates may send the application from 09/12/2020 to 09/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Specialist
Post Date: 02/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 14
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2020: Medical Specialist Posts
Start Date to Submit the Application
Last Date to Submit the Application
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2020: Medical Specialist Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Medical Specialist (Various Department)||10|
|2||Medical Specialist – Hospital Administrator||01|
|3||Medical Specialist – Public Health||01|
|4||Medical Specialist – Plastic Surgeon||01|
|5||Medical Specialist – Blood Bank||01|
|S. No||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Specialist||32900 – 58000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Specialist||41 years|
1. Medical Specialist (Various Department)
- Candidates should have completed PG Degree / DNB in relevant discipline from a university / institute recognized by MCI / DCI.
2. Medical Specialist – Hospital Administrator
- MBBS with PG Degree in Hospital Administration (MHA) or MBA in Hospital or Health Care Management from a university / institute recognized by MCI.
3. Medical Specialist – Public Health
- MD (PSM / Community Medicine) / DNB (PSM / Community Medicine) from a university / institute recognized by MCI.
4. Medical Specialist – Plastic Surgeon
- PG Degree / DNB (Plastic Surgery) from a university / institute recognized by MCI.
5. Medical Specialist – Blood Bank
- MD (Transfusion Medicine) / DNB (Transfusion Medicine) from a university / institute recognized by MCI.
- At least 3 years post qualification experience in a recognized Medical College / Hospital / Institution.
The selection will be based on
|General / OBC / EWS||700/-|
|SC / ST / PWD / ESM / Departmental candidates||100/-|
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020: Medical Specialist Posts
- Download the application by visiting the official website of SAIL: www.sail.co.in
- Candidates should send the duly filled in application form with a set of self-attested copies of all the required documents to the Email – ID [email protected].
- Recent identifiable colour photograph of the candidate must be pasted at the space provided on the application form.
- The application should be sent on or before 09/01/2021.
- Candidates will be required to pay the Application Fee through SB Collect on behalf of SAIL/DSP, Net Banking or Credit / Debit Card.
- Date of Birth or Age Proof
- Educational Qualification Certificates with Marksheets
- Valid registration certificate issued by MCI or any State Medical Council
- Experience Certificate showing relevant post qualification experience
- Caste / Community Certificate
- Address proof
- Photo identity Proof (Aadhaar card).
- E-receipt towards payment of Application Fee
Important Links for SAIL Recruitment 2020: Medical Specialist Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)