Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Steel Authority of India Limited has released the SAIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts notification. Notification is out for 270 Vacancies at Rourkela Steel Plant. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 10/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Graduate / Technician Apprentices
Post Date: 06/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 270
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
Start Date to Submit the Application
Last Date to Submit the Application
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Trade/Discipline||No. of Vacancies (Diploma)||No. of Vacancies (Degree)|
|8||Electrical & Electronics||02||02|
|9||Electronics & Communication||02||02|
|10||Electronics & Instrumentation||03||01|
|11||Electronics & Telecommunication||01||–|
|14||Mechanical & Production||30||04|
|15||Metallurgical & Material Science||15||06|
- The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, 1961.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||18 to 24 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Degree / Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute / University.
The selection will be based on
- Merit basis
The date of Joining and Venue of the selected candidates will be intimated through e-mail / SMS alert.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the NATS official website www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post.
- Email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid for at least next one year.
- All future communication including Corrigendum / Addendum with regard to this advertisement with the candidate will take place only through e-mail / SMS Alerts.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.
- Online registration ends on 15/02/2021.
- Original Institution Leaving Certificate (to be retained by the RSP till completion of training)
- Attested copy of Provisional Diploma Pass Certificate
- Attested copy of SC / ST / OBC / PH Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate from the Govt. Hospital
Important Links for SAIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)