Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
South Indian Bank has announced the Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 05 Probationary Officer (Security) posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content. Applicants are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 & higher or Mozilla Firefox browsers for the registration of applications.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (Security)
Post Date: 22/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: Across India
Important Dates for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment:
Start Date of Online Application
|Last Date of Online Application||30/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Probationary Officer (Security) Scale I||05|
- Probationary Officer (Security): 23,700 – 980/7 – 30,560 – 1,145/2 – 32,850 – 1,310/10 – 45,950 per month.
Age limit (as on 30/09/2020)
- The upper age limit is 28 years.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates should have completed B. E / B. Tech in ECE / EEE / Instrumentation / CS / IT
- 60% marks in X / SSLC, XII / HSC and B.E / B. Tech.
The selection will be based on the:
- Preliminary Interview
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
Candidates must pay their application fees through Online.
|2||SC / ST||200/-|
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online.
- The online applications will be available on the South Indian Bank website www.southindianbank.com
- Online registration starts from 22/10/2020 to 30/10/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload CV in PDF format the file size should not more than 1 MB.
- Candidates upload the recent passport size color photograph in a white background with 140 pixels (height) x 110 pixels (width) and not more than 50kb.
- Candidates should sign on white paper with a black ink pen with 110 pixels (height) x 140 pixels and not more than 50kb.
- Candidates should note the system generated User Id.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment:
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)