SSC CGL Result 2020:
The SSC Tire 1 exam, which was held across India from 3 to 9 March 2020, was successfully carried out by the Staff Selection Commission. Due to the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), the SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier I exam result is postponed. The findings are scheduled to be announced in the month of June. Candidates qualify for the next round i.e. Tire II only when he / she applies for a Tier-1 test. The SSC board publishes the provisional response key for the tier I exam on 16/02/2020. Aspirants can stay updated by checking this page for latest result updates on SSC CGL exams. As soon as the Workers Selection Commission releases we will post the tier I product.
Important Dates of SSC CGL Result 2019-20:
The Combined Graduate Level result will be posted here immediately when the conducting body declares. The SSC board released the answer key before the declaration of result. The answer Key for tier I was available between 16/03/2020 – 21/03/2020. Candidate can check the below table for complete exam and result schedule.
|SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Date||3rd to 9th March, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Answer Key||16/03/2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Result Date||Not Declared|
|SSC CGL Tier-II & Tier-III Exam Date||22nd June to 25th June, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-II & Tier-III Result Date||will be notified (after the exam)|
|SSC CGL Tier IV Exam Date||Will be Notified|
How to check Combined Graduate Level Result 2020:
- Visit Workers Selection Commission’s official web site ssc.nic.in.
- In the top right corner click on the “Result” button.
- Pick “CGL” in group.
- Now click on the link to test the result of SSC CGL tier 1
- If required, sign in using your registration number and password.
- Start a PDF download of the result. The PDF will contain the register number of aspirants and the name of the candidates listed short.