SSC CPO Result 2019-20:
The CPO paper has been released by the Staff Selection Commission-I examine dates. The CPO exam is scheduled to take place from 29/09/2020 until 05/10/2020. After the examination the Commission will announce the date of the result. Aspirants can remain updated by checking this page for the latest SSC CPO exam results updates. As soon as the Staff Selection Commission releases, we will post the paper I consequence.
Important Dates of SSC CPO Result 2019-20:
The outcome of CPO paper-I will be posted here immediately upon declaration by the conductive body. Candidates are only eligible for the next round, i.e. paper II (Descriptive Test) if they qualify for the Tier-1 exam. The key to the response will be published as soon as the exams are carried out. Candidates can check for the complete examination and result schedule in the table below.
|Paper-I Exam Date||29/09/2020, 01/10/2020 & 05/10/2020|
|Paper-I Result||Will be Notified|
|Paper-II Exam Date||Will be Notified|
|Paper-II Result||Will be Notified|
How to check the CPO Result 2020:
- Visit Workers Selection Commission’s official web site ssc.nic.in.
- Click the “Result” icon, then select the “CAPF” category
- Click now on the connection given to test the result of the SSC CPO Paper-I.
- Sign in to use your registration number and password, if necessary.
- Start downloading PDF of the result displayed. The PDF will include the name and register number of candidates who have been shortlisted.