SSC MTS Admit Card 2020:
Every year the Workers Selection Commission issues notice of recruitment for MTS 2020. The notification of the SSC MTS, scheduled to be released on 2 June 2020, was delayed. Revised notification date for SSC MTS 2020-21 will be issued soon by the commission. The Paper-I admit card is issued 10 days before the exam. Once the commission announces the dates of the SSC Multi Tasking Personnel test, the Tentative Date to access the admit card will be posted here. We will post the MTS paper-I admit card download link as soon as the Commission for Staff Selection releases it.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2020 (Paper-I):
The Staff Selection Commission will issue the Paper-I Admit card on its respective official websites for all regions. The Direct Download link is shown here for all regions. Aspirants must remain updated by checking out this page to know the date of release of the Paper-I exam admission card. Also, candidates are advised to read this post carefully to properly download Admit Card.
How to Download Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card 2020 (Paper-I):
Candidates shall follow the steps given below to download the Multi Tasking Staff (Paper-I) admit card.
- Aspirants can log in to official website at ssc.nic.in.
- Click Admit Card tab.
- Now Candidates must log in to their respective area websites (Links to direct access will be given upon release of the Admit Card).
- Type the login credentials such as registry number / roll number, birth date, etc.
- The MTS SSC must show accept PDF Card.
- Download and delete a print from the Admit file.