SSC MTS 2020: The Staff Selection Commission releases MTS recruitment notification every year to recruit candidates for C-Grade non-gazetted and non-ministerial posts. The SSC MTS 2020 notification that was scheduled to be out on 2nd June has been postponed. It is expected that the notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff will be out soon. The SSC MTS exam is a national level examination, which will be a great opportunity for candidates who are aspiring to work in the Government sector. Candidates can go through this article for detailed information about the Multi Tasking Staff recruitment process.
SSC MTS 2020 Overview:
The SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam will be carried out in three stages, i.e. Paper-I, Paper-II and Verification of Documents. MTS Paper-I is a 90 minute computer based exam. MTS Paper-II will be a 30-minute descriptive paper. Aspirants waiting for a notification of MTS recruitment will go through the comprehensive syllabus and examination pattern 2020 (SSC MTS 2020 syllabus and exam pattern).
Important Dates for SSC MTS Recruitment 2020:
The notification of SSC MTS 2020, which was scheduled to be out on June 2nd, was postponed. Recruitment notification will be announced by the commission soon with revised dates. Online registration will start as of the notification release date. Aspirants waiting to register for MTS exam may continue to check for MTS notification on this page. When the Staff Selection Commission releases the examination dates we will post immediately.
|Name of the Post||Paper-I (Exam Date)||Paper-II (Exam Date)|
|Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff||will be notified||will be notified|
Vacancy details of SSC MTS Recruitment 2020:
Every year SSC releases a great number of vacancies. Comparing previous years’ vacancies we can note that this year’s vacancies will increase. Candidates can expect the vacancy to increase. The SSC will soon announce the MTS vacancies for 2020-21. In the table below, applicants will go through the specifics of the previous year’s vacancy.
- Total vacancy released in the year 2019 – 7099. Aspirants can check the category wise vacancies of 2019 here.
- Total vacancy released in the year 2018 – 10674. Aspirants can check the region-wise vacancies of 2018 here.
Candidates should have the following age limit.
|S. No||Minimum age||Maximum Age|
|1||18 years||25 & 27 Years (according to the Department)|
- An applicant must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
The Selection for SSC MTS will be of three stages. Candidates will be qualified for the next level only when they clear the initial level.
- Paper-I (online Exam)
- Paper-II (Descriptive)
- Document Verification
|SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Women||Fee exemption for candidates of these categories|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- People of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates apply online by clicking on the official website www.ssc.nic.in of SSC Regional website / SSC.
- The candidates must register by providing basic information, contact details, uploading photo and signature before applying.
- Candidates can log in and apply using their registration number and password after registration.
Candidates should correctly fill out all the details asked in the application form as no correction is permitted
- after submitting the application form.
Candidates only have to pay their application fee via online mode.
- Pay the approval fee after the form has been filled out online. Carefully read the payment instructions, and proceed with your payment.
- For future reference, Print application form.
Important Link for SSC MTS Recruitment 2020:
|For SSC MTS Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020||Click here|
|For MTS Official Notification||will be notified|
|For Official Website||Click here|
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)