SSC Stenographer Result 2019-20:
The Stenographer Grade C and D exam for the Staff Selection Commission was to be conducted on 05/05/2020. The exam is postponed because of the Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak. The commission announced new dates for the exams. The result date will be announced by SSC after performing the test. Aspirants can stay updated by checking out this page for the latest SSC Stenographer exam results updates. As soon as the Workers Selection Commission publishes we will post the paper I consequence.
Important Dates of SSC Stenographer Result 2019-20:
The result of the Stenographer shall be posted here immediately upon declaration by the conducting body. Candidates are only qualified for the next round, i.e. paper II (Descriptive Test) if they qualify for the Tier-1 exam. Candidates can check for the complete examination and result schedule in the table below.
|Paper-I Exam Date||10/09/2020 – 12/09/2020|
|Paper-I Result||Will be Notified|
|Paper-II Exam Date||Will be Notified|
|Paper-II Result||Will be Notified|
How to check the Stenographer Result 2020:
- Visit Staff Selection Commission’s official web site ssc.nic.in.
- Click the “Result” icon in the upper right corner.
- Select ‘Steno C & D’ category
- Click now on the connection given to test the result of the SSC Stenographer Paper 1.
- Log in using your password and your registration number.
- Start downloading PDF of the result displayed. The PDF will include the name and register number of candidates who have been shortlisted.