Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Supreme Court of India has announced the Supreme Court Recruitment 2020: Senior Court Assistant Post notification on 30/09/2020. Notification is out for 01 vacancies to work in Delhi. Eligible candidates must send their application through Speed Post on or before 16/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Court Assistant
Post Date: 30/09/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Supreme Court Recruitment 2020: Court Assistant Post
|Start Date to Submit Application||30/09/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||16/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of Supreme Court Recruitment 2020: Court Assistant Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|1||Senior Court Assistant||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Court Assistant||47,600/-|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Senior Court Assistant||30 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses Masters Degree in Museology with high Second Class (Minimum 55 % marks) from a recognized University and must have basic knowledge in computer operation.
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum of 2 years research / working experience in the field of Museology / Museum in the post of Assistant Curator or above, preferably in organizing exhibitions and conducting educational programmes.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2020: Court Assistant Post
- Candidates may apply through Speed Post on or before 16/10/2020.
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website www.sci.gov.in.
- Candidates need to duly fill application form in the prescribed format and send through post in a sealed cover indicating “APPLICATION FOR THE EX-CADRE POST OF SENIOR COURT ASSISTANT (SUPREME COURT MUSEUM)”
- Addressed to:
To Register (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001.
Important Links for Supreme Court Recruitment 2020: Court Assistant Post
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)