Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd has released the TMB Chief Manager Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for retired officers (Chief Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager) on a contract basis for a period of 01 years. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23/12/2020 to 02/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager
Post Date: 23/12/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for TMB Chief Manager Recruitment:
Start Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
Vacancy Details of TMB Chief Manager Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Manager||Not Mentioned|
|2||Senior Manager||Not Mentioned|
|3||Assistant Manager||Not Mentioned|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
The upper age limit should be 61 years as on 30/11/2020.
The retired officers of the bank are eligible for selection within 6 months from the date of retirement (applicable for other bank employees).
- Other bank retirees also who are competent for the post may apply.
- Only suitable person with good track record to suit our requirement will be engaged on contract basis.
- The officer should have retired from Bank’s Service on attaining superannuation and not under Voluntary Retirement Scheme.
The officers who were removed / dismissed from the bank’s service due to disciplinary measures shall not be eligible.
The selection will be based on
- Interview (Video Conferencing)
Note: Date and time will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for TMB Chief Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online.
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the TMB website: www.tmbnet.in
- Online registration starts from 23/12/2020 to 02/01/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.
Candidates upload the following documents:
- Self-attested photocopy of SSLC, Higher Secondary Mark Sheet and Transfer Certificate for age proof.
- Self-attested photocopy of Degree Certificate (UG and PG).
- Experience certificates and Relieving Letter.
Important Links for TMB Chief Manager Recruitment:
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)