Now a day after completing an education, a large number of candidates are opting for a government jobs in the country, the main reason behind it is the job security that will not be available in private jobs. People are always finding a relevant job on internet and for that they have to search for various pages, but still they could not find a suitable job.
India is a very big country in both ways land wise and population wise, there are 29 states and 7 union territories, all the states are managed by the particular state government and union territories are managed by the central government of the country which also manages the entire country. So everyone can imagine there will be lot of opportunities available in government sector, government has jobs for all categories, government has jobs for all from higher education candidates to low education candidates.
JET(Joint Employment Test) Exam recruitment – JET has invited applications for the recruitment of Lekhpal, accounts officer, Manager and other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-02-2017 to 27-02-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
JET Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- accounts officer
- assistant manager
- junior engineer and other posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 – 35 years as on 01-04-2017. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen & Others candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2, Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.500/- through online by using Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.jetexam.in” from 01-02-2017 to 25-02-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.jetexam.in.
3. Go to Careers.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.