Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Regional Inspector Post notification. Notification is out for 28 vacancies. Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply from 03/11/2020 to 03/12/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Regional Inspector
Post date: 03/11/2020
No. of Vacancies: 28
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Regional Inspector Post
Start Date to Submit Online Application
Last Date to Submit Online Application
|Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line
in the Bank
Vacancy Details of UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Regional Inspector Post
|S. No||Name of the Post with Speciality||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Regional Inspector (Technical)||28|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Regional Inspector||44900 – 142400|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Regional Inspector||21 to 40 years|
- Candidates should have completed a diploma from a recognized university.
- Experience: Aspirants should have 1 to 3 years of experience in their respective fields.
Selection will be based on
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||Unreserved / EWS||225/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Service Man||105/-|
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Regional Inspector Post
- Aspirants may apply Online by visiting the official website of UPPSC.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Aspirants must submit the application from 03/11/2020 to 03/12/2020.
Important Links for UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Regional Inspector Post
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)