Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2020: Public Health Specialist Post notification. Notification is out for 18 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 16/11/2020 to 03/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Public Health Specialist
Post Date: 16/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 18
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Public Health Specialist Posts
Online Application – Start Date
Online Application – Last Date
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020: Public Health Specialist Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Public Health Specialist Grade-III||18|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Public Health Specialist (Grade-III)||67,700 – 2,08,700|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Public Health Specialist (Grade-III)||40 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Public Health Specialist
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed MBBS degree included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post-Graduate degree or diploma in the concerned speciality or super speciality mentioned in Section A or Section B of Schedule VI or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in the concerned Specialty after obtaining the first Post-Graduate degree or 5 years experience in the Speciality after obtaining the Post- Graduate Diploma.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Public Health Specialist Posts
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 16/11/2020 to 03/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Public Health Specialist Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)