Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Post notification. Notification is out for 01 vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 16/11/2020 to 03/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor / Sr. Tutor
Post Date: 16/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Posts
Online Application – Start Date
Online Application – Last Date
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Professor||01 (ST)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Professor||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Professor||40 years|
1. Assistant Professor
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in Nursing from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Registered Nurse and Midwife.
- About 5 years of experience in Nursing of which 3 years should be either in Public Health Teaching or Nursing Service.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Posts
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 16/11/2020 to 03/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)