Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2020: Statistical Officer Post notification. Notification is out for 35 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 28/11/2020 to 17/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Statistical Officer
Post Date: 28/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 35
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Statistical Officer Posts
Online Application – Start Date
Online Application – Last Date
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020: Statistical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Statistical Officer||44900 – 142400|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Statistical Officer||30 years|
- SC / ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
1. Statistical Officer
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Operational Research / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics or Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Commerce (with Statistics / Quantitative Method / Techniques or Costing & Statistics / Basic Statistics /Business Statistics / Introduction to Statistics etc. as one of subjects /papers in Post Graduation / Graduation level ) of a recognized University.
- One year experience of Statistical work involving collection, compilation and interpretation of Statistical data or planning work involving formulation, monitoring and evaluation of plan schemes.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Statistical Officer Posts
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 28/11/2020 to 17/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Statistical Officer Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)