Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Legal Adviser Post notification. Notification is out for 02 vacancies on a permanent basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 12/12/2020 to 31/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Legal Adviser
Post Date: 12/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Legal Adviser Posts
Online Application – Start Date
Online Application – Last Date
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Legal Adviser Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Legal Adviser||02 (UR)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Legal Adviser||67,700 – 2,08,700|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Legal Adviser||40 years|
1. Assistant Legal Adviser
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Degree in law from a recognized University or Institute and
- Three years experience at bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws. OR
- Master’s Degree in law from a recognized University or Institute and
- One year experience at bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Legal Adviser Posts
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 12/12/2020 to 31/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Legal Adviser Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)