Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Union Public Service Commission Indian Forest Service has announced the UPSC IFS 2020 Notification on 12/02/2020. Notification is out for 90 posts in Indian Forest Service. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/02/2020 to 03/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates below.
Name of the Post: UPSC IFS Exam
Post Date: 12/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 90
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC IFS Exam 2020:
Start Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
03/03/2020 at 06:00 PM
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay-in-Slip)||02/03/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online)||03/03/2020 at 06:00 PM|
|Dates for withdrawing of online Applications||12/03/2020 to 18/03/2020|
|Dates for Preliminary Exam||31/05/2020|
|Dates for Mains Exam||July / August 2020|
Vacancy Details of UPSC IFS Exam 2020:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Indian Forest Service||90|
- The age limit should be between 21 to 32 years.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1988 and not later than 01/08/1999
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
Educational Qualification for UPSC IFS Exam 2020:
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Selection Process of UPSC IFS 2020:
The selection will be based on the:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test.
Candidates should pay online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC||100 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Sons of JCOs / NCOs / ORs||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC IFS Exam 2020:
- Candidates shall apply through Online Mode.
- Applicants shall logon to upsconline.nic.in
- The online application form contains two-stage viz. Part I and Part II and Candidates are required to complete both.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee as per the category.
- Candidate should have one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / School Photo ID / Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 12th February 2020 to 03rd March 2020 till 6:00 PM.
- Aspirants need to provide valid and active Email Id as the Commission may use it for further communication.
- Candidates shall not submit multiple applications for themselves.
Important Links for UPSC IFS Exam 2020:
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)